Yes, yes. I am still here, and I am still pondering over matters that I never spent a measly thought on, when I was out there. My sudden transformation into a global thinker could be attributed to the silence of this underground cell. Out there, the noise levels were deafening. Noise of every imaginable kind kept me away from any kind of serious thinking. Now, because I “can” actually think and analyze, I have been able to identify at least three different types of noises that drowned my genius.
- The noise of societal expectations from everyone around me.
- The noise of useless information being plied to me by the media.
- The noise made by those days, hours, and minutes that I ignored, because I never valued them enough.
So, if I shift my vantage point – my captivity is, in fact, the most liberating experience that I’ve ever had. I know that this won’t last, and that one of my readers will eventually find the location of this underground bunker and I will be back in the noisy world. Until the day arrives, I intend to make the best of the situation.
So, here’s another tangible output of my thought-process.
Dogs and pups show us the way to world peace.
If we stopped hurting others, we could all co-exist peacefully. When we laugh at other people’s miseries, when we make fun of their shortcomings, we injure egos. The wounds of those who have strong emotional immunity, heal quickly; but those who are more emotional or who are extremely sensitive, their wounds fester. These emotional wounds bring about incidents that result in loss of life and property.
I’ll let the dogs talk:
This week has been rather good to me from the viewpoint of making friends. Among the many wonderful friends that I have found through Twitter and WordPress, here are 7:
- Lulu loves films, and if you do to – check out here cool posts on movies at: lululovesfilms.wordpress.com
- Then you have the Table Top Reader who write Micro-stories and poetry at: masterswami.wordpress.com
I had no idea that Tweeting could be such fun. It’s all about finding your kind of people. Two of my kind of people are dogs and writers. So here’s to them, in the right order, which obviously puts dogs first.
- @RumpyDog (Yes. Found him on Twitter – quite serendipitously, in fact.)
- @Happy_Pit (A truly happy Pit.)
- @steelergirltp43 (Alana is actually a human but she tweets the coolest pictures of the coolest dogs with the coolest captions!)
And now the writers:
- @Greymuir (Grey Muir – The mystery/fantasy writer)
- @ (James Paddock – The mystery/thriller writer)
- @vvbernard (Vanessa B. Bernard – YA writer/Illustrator)
Chapter 5 is coming up soon. You will find the answer to the question that you asked at the end of Chapter 1 – What happens to Zoe?